Office Furniture - adhoc meetings
Product Features –
- For the use for adhoc small group meetings, the pod can comfortable fit four
- Can also be used for individual focused work
- White board to back wall allows for quick exchange of ideas. Inbuilt power points with USB ports
- Acoustic sound deadening as ceiling and walls fully padded in anti-microbial fabrics
- Space for centre feature light of choice
- Inbuilt bench seating and table
- Can be customised to a range of finishes
The Hive Pod has been designed to sit up to four people as an adhoc meeting space for creative group exchange of ideas with the back wall having an easy-to use whiteboard. It allows for reflection within the workspace as an alternative space to have a private conversation or focus on a task at hand. With built in bench seating which helps with creating a silent area where unpleasant echoes can be reduced. Built in table and power point sockets with USB ports maximize office efficiency. Fully customisable with a selection of upholstered finishes and hard wall finishes.
Customised Finishes -
Upholstery fabrics are all fire rated to latest BS standards and they have micro-antibacterial properties
Hard finish to front face of pod sustainable sourced when a wood finish is chosen. Contact us for an alternative finish if required.
Surface material selection for desk top. White board to back face of desk
Meet the Designer –
Roxan is the founding member of idesign and is the visionary behind iwell. With 10 years experience within the industry she has used her joinery knowledge to create a range of innovative products that address certain issues within the office and education sector. On the back of idesign’s award wining office project – Vantage Point, Roxan has sort a cost-effective way to bring her bespoke designs to the open market with a range of customised options.