Office Furniture - for focused work
Product Features –
- For the use as an individual work station
- Frosted sides restrict peripheral vision to create direct focus of task at hand but does not completely block view to wider workspace
- Upholstered back helps with acoustics and tactile comfort
- Curved back creates a fluid layout when desks installed side to side
- Concertina Folder area angled at 110°to allow for tidy storage.
- Can be customised to a range of finishes
Perspective has been designed as a focused workstation where concentration is required. The metal framed desk has two frosted side panels -one slightly higher than the other which restricts peripheral vision without blocking view completely, avoiding claustrophobic effect. The desk has a curved back to create a fluid layout when desks are installed side by side creating the illusion of more space. An upholstered back to add a tactile element which also helps with workplace acoustics. A handy concertina folder area to allow for a tidy mind and desk, promotes workplace efficiency to the design.
Customised Finishes -
Table top options with matching edgings. One number cable management hole to each table in grey or white finish. Legs available in powder coated colours below or as brushed stainless steel.
Upholstery fabrics are all fire rated to latest BS standards and they have micro-antibacterial properties
Meet the Designer –
Kelsey is a designer studying her degree in 3D Design at the University of Plymouth. She specialises in Product Design and designed “Perspective” in her second year of studies. Having spent a number of projects looking at environmental impact and reusable production materials, Kelsey is passionate about sustainability and creating products that last.