Office Furniture - with different desk zones to benefit mind and body
Product Features –
- For the use as an individual work station or grouped together as modules
- Different desk zones to add movement and inspiration to your work, proven to benefit mind and body
- Biophilic design principles
- Inbuilt power tray below with 1 no. cable management hole
- Dynamic space to help you stay inspired and create your best work
- Can be customised to a range of finishes
Synergy desk has been designed as a calm and clear space to work. It offers a standard desk area for individual work and a lectern for standing up note taking or creative group collaboration. This promotes changes in posture while working, crediting the active work ethics of our wellbeing principles. The desk can be incorporated as a stand alone element or grouped together in modules. The low height frosted screen creates an element of separation between the workstations important for hygiene and focus. With Biophilic and sustainable design principles it creates calm with natural material finishes and adaptation with planting.
Customised Finishes -
Table top options with ash edgings. One number cable management hole to each table in grey or white finish. Legs available in ash wood finish
Meet the Designer –
Ines is about to enter her 3rd year as a 3D Designer at the University of Plymouth. She loves everything design and has a strong belief that what we, as designers do, is much more than ‘just’ problem solve. It is about creating simple and elegant solutions that connect people and enrich their experiences. A product designer at heart she designs innovative products that have a positive difference on the users experience. Her Synergy desk and GetGo bag is the start of that ambition.